DoWork.Org’s mission is to accompany families in Haiti out of poverty through good, dignified jobs. Taken by the mission statement and charitable organization, café owner Sherree Goldstein’s son Daniel Goldstein elected to join the cause, introducing Square Café to a new cause to get behind.
Recently, the Square Café family held a fundraiser at the café to raise money for Pittsburgh runners heading to Haiti to run alongside DoWork.Org‘s #RunAcrossHaiti. As part of the café’s ongoing dedication to supporting Daniel, the rest of the Pittsburgh runners and the organization, we’re highlighting the run thus far.
*Click on the headings to read more about runner’s journeys and see photos*
DAY 1: 34 Miles
DAY 2: 13 Miles
DAY 3: 18 Miles
For a more intimate look at the run, keep up with some of the Pittsburgh runners in real-time, follow them on Instagram for exciting updates on their journey:
- Rabih, https://www.instagram.c
- Christian, https://www.instagr
- Brian, https://www.instagram.c
- Dan, https://www.instagram.com
- Ange, https://www.instagram.co
- Bryn, https://www.instagram.co
- Matt, https://www.instagram.co
- Bouaze, https://www.instagram.
- Amy, https://www.instagram.com
- RJ, https://www.instagram.com/
Below are some pictures they’ve shared so far!
If you didn’t have your chance to donate by coming into the café or ordering online and you’d still like to support the cause, you can donate online!